We understand how important it is to keep your building running safely and efficiently 24/7. An ongoing maintenance program that goes beyond the day-to-day tasks by focusing on predictive and preventive maintenance services make ecs the most efficient service in the industry.
ecs has maintenance programs that focus on electrical systems, fire protection services, and arc flash. We can also develop a custom maintenance program designed for your specific facilities management needs.
ecs recognizes how important it is to keep your facility up and running. Because of this, ecs offers nationwide preventive maintenance services that increase safety, protecting your facility against incidents, lost production time and profits. Some of the services we provide are:
- Manage, maintain, inspect and service buildings (over 100 million square feet annually)
- Electrical systems testing and maintenance
- Fire protection and alarm systems
- Arc Flash risk assessment
Preventive Maintenance is an important part of a Facility Manager’s responsibilities resulting in:
- Reduced costs of repairs related to breakdowns and unexpected emergency maintenance
- Minimize equipment downtime so that your systems keep your building up and running.
- Help reduce insurance premiums through fewer personnel injuries and property loss claims
- ecs provides peace of mind by providing 24/7 emergency service for your facility to minimize downtime in the event of an incident
Instituting a preventive maintenance program will have a direct, measurable economic benefit for your business, such as the reduced cost of repairs to equipment and less downtime, especially when your company needs it most.
Let ecs help you develop a preventative maintenance program to fit your needs.